Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oahu Scrizzles

So when I was living in Hilo, I found that I was doing so much polynesian and asian work that all I wanted to do was so script. Well wish granted, since I've been in Oahu I have yet to do a piece that didn't include script in it. Now, I can't wait to get back home so I can go back to my tattooing roots and work in my natural element, polynesian haha. btw, I apologize for the long breaks between posts, I like to post with themes but I promise I'll start posting more often with up dates on tattoos as I'm doing them.
My boy Bryce, first tattoo for him, first for me here in Oahu
Braddah Kevin Fox(my favorite black kid ever) giving his chest up to his grandma
my boy giving up his WHOLE chest up for his very first tattoo...go big or go home right?
"Ua Lawa Makou i Ka Pohaku" if you don't know what that means, you better look it up! such a perfect spot for the meaning
I think I'm finally getting the hang of this script thing haha Now Oahu, hit me up for some asian or poly work!

1 comment: