Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tattos, music, and birthday

So as I promised, I'm going to try and update this thing a little more often. This past weekend I got to fly home and do what I do, tattoo. Although it was a tattoo trip I had a couple other reasons alternative motives behind this trip.

First of all it was my moms birthday on saturday and last year we flew to Oahu to celebrate because she was spending the year teaching at Kapalama. So this year, because we switched Islands and she's back in Hilo and I'm now in Oahu, I decided to fly back to Hilo to celebrate.

Secondly, it was HILO'S HO'OLAULE'A! If you're from Hilo you know that it's the biggest block party/concert of the year. Nothing beats it or even comes close to its awesomeness because not only is it 3 stages of the best local bands in the state pumping non-stop music, it's also MANUAHI(FREE)! But as I said earlier, I was there to tattoo because funds in Oahu we dwindling haha! So here are a couple pics from the trip, hope to make it out there again soon, maybe next month *wink *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment