Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday sketch

So for a while I tried doing this thing called "Sunday Sketch" where I would take my most open day of the week to draw something and just blow off some steam. Lately though, it seems that my weekends have been more creative but in a different medium. Last week I did the marathon of tattoos at a friends house, tattooing her whole family. Today, I did my boy Tevon who has been a pretty loyal customer by getting a drawing I made for him exactly as it was drawn. I used to hate when friends would ask me to draw them a tattoo and the artist the have to do it changes the design completely. So I was stoked that he had my design on his arm and it was only right that I did his chest for him to add some closure. Along with tattooing him I also did some script on his friend as well as a impromptu chest plate on Tevons cousin from Kentucky. All in all it was quite an eventful day, starting at 10 and ending just before 6.





No comments:

Post a Comment