Friday, March 18, 2011

Hope's Redemption

So for those who follow me avidly, and don't worry if you don't, I understand because I probably don't follow you either. For those who do however, you will remember my cousin Hope whose foot I did back in November over the thanksgiving holiday. Well, Hope finally decided to finish her foot but shading in the flowers as well as cleaning um some lines. This process took a grand total of 11 minutes, and by the end Hope was itching for more. She wanted originally to get a scripture on her wrist, and not just the scripture and verse number, she wanted the whole thing. We went back and forth on this idea until I finally convinced her out of it and we went with her shoulder blade instead.
Once we decided on what and where, it was time to draw it out. Let me tell you something, when you're dealing with a number of words in the double digits, it's easy to miss a thing or two along the way. Good thing my other cousin Lacey(also got her foot done in November) posted a picture of the stencil and posted it on facebook because if she hadn't, poor hope would've had the word "stength" on her back rather than "strength". Thanks to the attentive facebook users out there we fixed the little mix-up and got the tattoo done without a snag.





1 comment: