Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alyssa ice cream cone

Alyssa, my homie from back in Nelly's Trig class, has been my so called "go-to" friend when I ever wanted to talk about art or more recently, tattoos. She has a couple of tattoos herself and was nice enough to let me practice new tattooing techniques on her. Keep in mind, this design was totally spur of the moment after about an hour long session of catching up and trying to think of a design. Finally, from a design I had tucked a way in one of my sketchbooks, we decided to do this ice cream cone. This was my first experience with color and I think it went well regardless of the fact that I had to mix most of my colors. It was a fun session and hopefully we'll be have more spontaneous tattoos in the near future.
Alyssa J's Ice cream cone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment