Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hilo 2.0

So this past weekend I decided to head back to Hilo, mostly because I wanted to finish a piece I started on my last trip. I also do a couple new tattoos that I really enjoyed and a bunch I never thought would happen haha. It was also nice to just go home and relax after a kind of hectic week of studying. Can't wait until the next time, which will probably be thanksgiving. If you're interested in scheduling something for my next hilo trip or want to get work done in Hilo shoot me an email at 808idesign@gmail.com or message me on facebook.
Finally got to finish with the color after two long ass sessions of outlining shading and background fill.
Added on to the name on her hip I did for her daughter a couple months ago
Added on to the name she already had on her chest. Name by Naea of Native Flesh Hilo
The eldest and the youngest getting their Kanji in two different styles.(these were the tattoos I never thought would happen, along with the one below haha)
She only wanted to do the online for now. We added the Kanji the family kanji the next day but I forgot to take a picture. Can't wait to add on to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment