Thursday, May 6, 2010

Art is music. Music is art.

So I found an old Suzuki guitar(yea, I've never heard of that either) at my grandmas house like a year ago and it was in pretty bad shape. The varnish on the body was all cracked and blistered so I decided to sand it all down and hook it up, 808 iD style. Here at 808 iD we tattoo just about anything we can get our hands on and this guitar was no different. I drew inspiration from more Samoan motifs, because that's just the mood I was in, but I also threw a clef note in there with a little tribal twist after talking to one of my friends about a tattoo he saw including the treble clef. Hopefully, this is the first of more to come, If the next couple ones I have lined up work out, I might just start taking orders and add guitars to my product list as well.

Now I just need to learn how to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment