Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Pinky Show: Hawaii VS U.S Imperialism


Never did I ever expect to learn something in my senior English class but boy, how wrong I was. We are starting a unit on protest poetry which I was actually stoked on but before we can start the unit our teacher showed us an episode of The Pinky Show. The pinky show is an amazingly fresh and new take to educating people(mainly student) about heavy political issues. The episone that we watched was about the difference between Hawaiis history as the Government has told us, and what really happened. Mahalo to my kumu at Na pua Noeau for teaching me these kind of things before hand. But if you want to know the real story about Hawaiis Sovereign status, watch this video.

Mahalo Mrs. Lamberg for playing us this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment